Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Late Easter!

April 21st, 2014

We're all fixed! I feel like this is something that needs to be shared especially because last week everything was.. well.. broken. Haha so we now have working water, toilet, our floor isn't leaking, our AC is fixed and we got a new vacuum, the blessings that come from patience eh? Well I got a call this morning from the district leader and what I said last week was confirmed. I'm being transferred! This one is leaving the nest. I'm actually terrified but you never know what will come if you don't go out and explore right? Hermana Bonhard is staying here and taking over the area, she's also going to become the Sister Training Leader for our district. We have a whole day stacked tomorrow so we can say our goodbyes, Yolanda called this morning and we had a little sob fest cause we won't be able to see her again before I go. She's like a Grandma to me, it really breaks my heart. 

This last week we attempted to teach Rosaurio how to ride a bike. We don't know our spanish bike terms so that was a hilarious experience. I have a video so it should be funny to show after my mission. Haha. I don't even remember learning how to ride a bike? Is it really as hard as she was making it look? Haha I guess so! 

Yolanda made us these cute flower pots with a scripture about the resurrection to give to the people we teach for Easter, she put them in a huge basket, that is probably half my size. Imagine riding on a bike with a huge basket. Well you can't haha so we hopped on the bus. It was late on Saturday night and there was this little girl sitting in front of us. She turned around with a really puzzled look on her face and said "You are you the Easter bunny? You gots some eggs in that basket?" we laughed and said no but we had to literally run back to our apartment to reach our curfew afterwards so we were running like little rabbits taking turns running with that giant basket haha. 

I can't think of anything else that happened this week, we basically just were biking around from side to side working up a sweat haha sorry I don't have more to report. I hope you all had a great Easter. I love you all! Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment